The Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning (DELWP) acts as the landowner on behalf of the Crown and delegates the management responsibilities to our committee.
The San Remo Foreshore Committee
of Management Vision:
To enhance and protect the natural and built assets of the San Remo Foreshore whilst providing our diverse community with appropriate access to our coast.
This will be achieved by:
- Taking a leadership role in partnership development
- Fostering co-operative approaches to build strong relationships with our community
- Actioning relevant aspects of the Victorian Coastal Strategy
- Leveraging our assets and commercial options
- Taking a sustainable approach to managing our environment for future viability
- Recognising and acknowledging existing heritage sites
Download your copy of the Management Plan by clicking here.